Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sun Sun Sun Pool and Sun and the big bug reveal!!

Today was another wonderful hot sunny day here in the floridan paradise. After coffee and putering Deb and I took off for the pool and had ourselves a sun day on this wonderful Monday. Rick puttered around the rig, shining, polishing and cleaning. Company arrived to visit this afternoon for a spell, then we took off and went and picked up supper. Thankfully the company was late leaving and I wasn't expected to cook:)....
Tomorrow I'm going for a hair cut and I'm nervous because I'm pretty particular about who cuts my hair. But like my dad used to say its only a week between a good haircut and a bad haircut.
As for the bug on last night's blog...it is a "mole cricket" totally harmless and come to find out great for all you fishermen out there. They apparently make great bait on the hook. Now I almost feel bad about snuffing him out :(....but how was I to know~he sure didn't look harmless.
Ok time to hit the shower, watch some TV and read some blogs. Sorry no pictures today~I was busy sunning myself.
Have a super day folks and stay safe out there.



Home is where you park it


"May your day be filled with blessings like the sun that lights the sky~and may you always have the courage to spread your wings and fly"




10 comments:

  1. I don't have any pictures today either...I was too busy rusting!! Oh yeah, sour grapes for sure LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are having so much fun you forget the pictures, that is a sure sign of a perfect day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the haircut!..you could always purchase a hat if it is really bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you identified the bug. I tried to find it on the web, but couldn't. Love the banner photo!

    Mike and Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, haircut and color..the one thing I think about when going fulltime. Do I keep it short, because it's easier, or do I grow it long because it's easier to keep cut...hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molecrickets aren't actually totally harmless. They can destroy a Bahia lawn pretty quickly. They flock around street lights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear that you are getting plenty of sun and warm temps. We never have seen a mole cricket before either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, such is the life of an RVer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget the sun block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flamingo in the hammock is too much... Love it.

    ReplyDelete