Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day! Lets wear food today

Today was a busy day! We were up and out by 9:15am off to Sebring. I had a hair appt for 10am. I liked the stylist :)...then it was off to petco for food for the furkids..and walmart for a few necessities.
Upon our return home, we walked the dogs and tidied up the MH..Rick orange oiled all the woodwork and cupboards for me today..thanks hon..not only are you handsome but your also handy :)
At suppertime we headed over to the monthly spaghetti supper with Jim and Dee and Deb and Ken..I borrowed this picture for y'all from Dee and Jim's blog.
Upon picking up my plate of supper, I headed to the salad table and what do you think happened. The whole plate of spaghetti slid right off the plate and all over me the floor etc. It was even between my toes.Thank you Debbie for helping me clean it up and getting me another plate.


Yup folks you can dress me up but you can't take me out!!


It doesn't look like a big stain but trust me it was. It just doesn't all show up..thankfully for the clorex pen I got it all out. Whew...Of course Dee was quick on the trigger of her camera, on the way back to our place after supper.
After visiting outside with Ken Deb and Dee we came in and watched American Idol..wow they've go some good talent this year.
Thanks for all the comments on the sunset pictures on last night's blog-I have to confess they aren't all mine my next door neighbour took some of them. Good job Deb.
So as you can see it was just another regular day in paradise. Not sure whats on for tomorrow only tomorrow will tell. Stay safe out there everyone!!


Home is where you park it
"May your day be filled with blessings like the sun that lights the sky~and may you always have the courage to spread your wings and fly"

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Spaghetti sauce isn't an easy thing to get out. Glad you had a good laugh over it. What a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you took it all in stride! Just another memory of happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wearing white and a spaghetti dinner just don't mix well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just like me, put on a nic cvlean shirt and guaranteed to make a mess of it. At least you had a fun day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there, done that:( Looks like you took the spill in stride:)

    ReplyDelete