Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just another Great day in Avon Park

Slept in a little yesterday..did the coffee thing..blog reading..and internet..got the laundry done..mastered the housework...weather was gorgeous..we went and played shuffleboard in the early afternoon. Then off for a swim. Walked the dogs and had a great supper..bbq steak, potatoes, veggies, salad mushrooms and onions..then Dee and I took off to the club house to play cards and Rick cleaned up the supper mess for me :)....(he also did all the laundry in the morning.) I am definitely blessed.
Other than that we didn't do much..not sure what is on the agenda for today..but I'm sure we can think of something.


Be safe out there...



Home is where you park it
"May your day be filled with blessings like the sun that lights the sky~and may you always have the courage to spread your wings and fly"
“Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay, some laugh with you, some at you, some didn't come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would stay and help clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the ones who didn't even make the mess: ) How true this is!!! “

8 comments:

  1. sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourselves doing a whole lot of stuff and a whole lot of nothing too!!..have a great day in the warm sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect day to me. Keep enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazing how the day can slip by and we don't do much, busy or not its always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A "whole lotta nothin'" is usually a good day's plan.
    Dive in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. Here it is almost eleven and I have only walked the dog and read blogs with my coffee. What a life:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished our first beach walk of the day at 1PM :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Smokes Rick take it easy you are making me look bad.

    Oh well I guess as my old friend Popeye used to say ""I Yam what I Yam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! You some form of pro? Great message. Can you inform me tips on how to subscribe your weblog?


    Feel free to visit my website - quickest way to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete