Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Nice Laid Back Sunday!

Wow after not sleeping good for a couple of nights I sure made up for it last night. I didn't arise this morning until around ten..which is really late for me. 
Rick said there was some frost on the MH and car when he got up earlier around 8. But the sun soon took care of that.
We had coffee and read blogs and emails-then I had coffee outside with Debbie, and after that I had a telephone visit with my sister. Then we came in and cleaned the rig from top to bottom, and front to back. 
I had been wanting a new bed set for our bedroom and found one while out shopping the other day. Our valances have palm trees on them and monkeys, hence why our rig is a tropi cal I guess. This new set was perfect as it also has palm trees on it-but no monkeys. I even incorporated some of my original set pillows which match the valance into the whole scheme of things.

The new set just makes it seem more 'homey'...
This afternoon I sat in the sun for awhile then we went and played a couple of games of shuffle board with Debbie and Dee. Ken and Jim were home watching the major football games on TV. 
After shuffleboard we came back here for a drink and I made supper. After supper we chatted with some of our kids-and watched some TV. Thats about it for our laid back Sunday..who knows what tomorrow will bring-we don't make plans we just let the days happen.
Be safe out there everyone!! And have a super fine week! The temps are climbing here.

Home is where you park it
"May your day be filled with blessings like the sun that lights the sky~and may you always have the courage to spread your wings and fly"
“Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay, some laugh with you, some at you, some didn't come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would stay and help clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the ones who didn't even make the mess: ) How true this is!!! “

11 comments:

  1. Now thats the way to do it, just let the days happen. Plans are not necessary, the day will happen anyway. Relax, enjoy and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to make the rig more homey. We took off the bedspread that came with ours too, it was ugly :-) I like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got some sleep! Your bedding looks lovely! Enjoy the warm day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda liked the spread that came with our rig. However, supposed to only be dry cleaned. I washed it once and put in dryer on low. It was okay. Second time I washed it, we were at Len's mothers house. His sister threw it in drier on high. Melted the dang thing. That's okay, gave excuse of buy new.

    I sure like your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me. Like your new bedding. Wishing you and Rick another great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the palm tress.....just go with the flow and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty darned nice day! Sleeping in, coffee, visiting, drinks before dinner, dinner, TV and just like that, another day bites the dust! Sounds like a really nice time out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking bedspread you got.Surprised you got a little frost in balmy Florida. Out here in the desert it happens quite often. But 1 hour after sunrise we can sit outside with a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Elaine, I LOVE your new bedspread.

    Your motorhome looks so warm and inviting !!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete