Thursday, April 29, 2010

It was a Wonderful Day!!

Today was a wonderful day!! Becky and Matt's Wedding day...below are some pictures of the blessed event...  Beore the wedding at the cabin :


The Groom 

Bridal Bouquet Lillies and white Roses

the Bride




















Mr. and Mrs. Matt Bomar























trying to hitch hike away!



Beck does self portraits 




The photographer and his side kick



Rob reading your Letter






View from Beck and Matt's main level deck..












These are not professional pictures they will be a couple of days...I wanted to post these for all the family back home....take care all...ta ta  for now..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the pictures, can't wait to see more!
    Congratulations!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That’s a really nice post. I’m very certain I'll recommend it to my co-workers.When you post extra posts please email them to me.

    Feel free to visit my website ... trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete